Marc had physio in the morning today so when I arrived, there was only music therapy before he was set free for his overnight pass.
I just love how Rebecca manages to tie so many things into each session. Working on the drums was great for following direction, coordination, left neglect, reading, and concentration.
After some practice, Marc was ready for more of a challenge.
More listening and coordination.
Next week, Rebecca is going to meet us at our house for music therapy. I’m sure she’ll be happy not having to lug all those instruments through a big hospital. I know Marc will be happy to see her. I think music therapy is the highlight of his week, especially since she is teaching him to play the bass guitar during part of each session.
Marc is now home for the evening and seems pretty content sitting in his chair, watching our favourite t.v. shows.
We could get used to this.
simple pleasures of the home :)
ReplyDelete